On the 29th of September 2016, Michael Ludwig, Vienna City Councillor for Housing, and Christoph Stadlhuber, Managing Director of SIGNA, held a construction site press conference, providing information about the overall project and the progress with construction of the PARKAPARTMENTS AM BELVEDERE:
- SIGNA is completing the first project designed by Renzo Piano in Austria by the end of 2018.
- More than 340 apartments are being built in the new city district of Quartier Belvedere.
- Right next door, SIGNA, in collaboration with the Hyatt Group, is constructing the lifestyle boutique Hotel Andaz Am Belvedere Vienna.
- The neighbourhood features the best shopping, good public transport connections and a variety of cultural offerings.
- SIGNA is currently investing well over 1 billion euros in real estate development in Vienna.
-> READ MORE